MyLibrarian provides a way for you to simply and efficiently keep track of all of the books you've read or want to read. Never be caught without a bookmark again! You can quickly record your page number and/or a custom note. Looking for something new to read? Use the powerful sorting options for a quick high level view of the types of books and authors you like. Tired of forgetting when your library books are due? Always have the due dates on hand. With MyLibrarian, you have a simple but powerful tool to assist your reading habits. Make MyLibrarian, your personal librarian!
Looking to backup your MyLibrarian books to your Mac or PC? Download our simple utility, MyLibrarian Backup, for free!
- Virtual bookmark with support for page numbers in alphabetic and numeric formats
- Track when borrowed books are due
- Edit or delete books individually at any time
- Star based book rating
- Custom per-book photos
- Custom per-book notes
- Automatic grouping and sorting makes finding books easy
- View books in groups by "All Books," "Books I Own," "Books I Used To Own," "Books I'm Borrowing," "Books I've Returned," and "Books I Want"
- Sort book groups by "Title," "Author," "Rating," "Genre," and "Due date"
- Book Listing summarizes books by Title, Author, Rating, reading progress, and due date
- Badges to remind you of upcoming or overdue books
- Backup books to home computer
Adding new books is easy! Simply press the + button located in the upper-right corner and enter in the book's details. Only the title is required but the more you fill in the easier it is to find your book later. New books can be added whenever you are viewing the Groups, Sort, or Book Listing pages.
Sifting through your books is just as easy as adding them! Select a grouping of your books from the Group page. The number of books listed in each group is displayed in gray on the right side of each group. After selecting a group, you are provided with a handful of ways to sort your books. Selecting a sorting option will take you to the book list page. Only the books that match the group you selected are shown here and they will be in the selected sort order. Selecting any book on this page will allow you to view more detailed information about that book; as well as allow you to edit or delete it. You can go back at any time by pressing the appropriate button in the upper left corner.
Students can save money by keeping track of books for trading or sales between class semesters.
- Bug fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue related to Due Date Notifications for borrowed books.
- Added badge notifications for overdue or soon-to-be-due books. The time frame can be adjusted in the Settings app.
- Added field to mark books as "Have Read" which can be quickly scanned for on all book lists.
- Added a quick jump index to right side of the "Author" and "Genre" selection lists.
- Updated artwork for Retina displays.
- Fixed "Notes" not being properly unique for each book.
- Fixed other miscellaneous bugs.
- Added author selection list to make adding books with the same authors much faster.
- Added an option to edit book after choosing to return it on the book list page.
- Improved performance when working with a large number of books.
- Fixed the crash that occurred when trying to start a backup or restore because of what the iOS device is named.
- Misc. fixes.
- Added book backup and restore.
- Added option to leave a book unrated, which is selected by default when adding a new book.
- Fixed bug that was causing some due dates to be a day early.
- Added Due Date sorting option to All Books and Borrowed groups.
- Added search bar to book list.
- Other bug fixes.
- Added genre customization.
- Book titles displayed on the List and Info pages are now word wrapped allowing for longer names and easier reading.
- Added a "Return" button on the List page next to each borrowed book. Just tap the "Return" button to automatically mark the book as returned.
- Fixed grammatical error where "Books I Used To Own" was improperly displayed as "Books I Use To Own."
- Improved usability by automatically selecting the Ownership of a new book based on the selected Group when applicable.
Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are experiencing a bug, please describe it in detail so we can fix it as soon as possible.